Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Prauge

Today was our last day in Prague, Czech Republic, and I've fallen in love with this place. I really don't want to leave so soon, but I know our tour is only just beginning. I really will miss the cobble stone streets and all the beautiful Gothic buildings. I definitely would absolutely love to come back to this place, at least once more.

Today we went and watched a show at a Black Light Theater, which is a traditional Czech tourist attraction. It was definitely a neat thing to watch. Sorry no photos were allowed to be taken. So, as writing my last entry in Prague, I'll post a few more photos for everyone.







-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. So happy you and Steve are able to have this awesome experience,... although, we miss you here terribly:)

    ReplyDelete