Sunday, October 31, 2010

The End of Our Trip.

After being in three different countries and on three plane rides yesterday, we finally made it back to Tennessee. I CAN NOT believe I'm back home already....I was just getting started traveling! I can't express in mere words how amazing going to all those different places was...but what I can tell you is that one day I'm definitely going back!

I left my heart in Prague, Czech Republic.

Innsbruck, Austria.

Zurich, Switzerland.

Paris, France.

London, England.
Mussoorie, India.


Agra, India.

Well, this closes my blogging about my travels in October, thank you all for reading and I hope everyone enjoyed it.

-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I am a friend of your grandpapa. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your blog and photos of your trip. Jim was very proud of the job you did on your blog and with good reason. You are very lucky to be able to experience a trip like this. I will likely never see all these places, so I thank you for sharing your trip with me.

    ReplyDelete